Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sweetest Little Ear of Corn

Frontal- 23 wks

Side View- 23 wks

Standard Pregnancy Pose- 23 wks

Bare Belly Squeeze- 23 wks

Back to the produce section for a size comparison of Miss Bumpkin! This week she is roughly the size of an ear of corn, weighing about 1 lb 3 oz and about 11.4 inches in length from her head to her feet. It's incredible just how hard my belly is becoming and how it changes throughout the day due to slow digestion. When I first awake in the morning I feel strangely thin, which is worrisome until I pass a mirror and realize I am definitely NOT thin! I am starting to forget what thin felt like. :) This new shape of mine takes some thought and creativeness when partaking in some daily activities. Today for instance I went to REALLY brush Wayne. The stance I typically take only was comfortable for his hind quarters leaving 2/3 of him still left to be brushed! So in came the reinforcements to rescue the grooming session. My trusty stool that has served me well these past years and especially the past few weeks. I call on it to aid in the placement of shoes and the retrieval of snacks from the higher shelves. It saved the day once again and allowed me to finish up Wayne's brushing session leaving him easily 5 lbs lighter! To think I just brushed him a couple of days ago. Where does all of this hair come from??

No comments: