Sunday, February 7, 2010

5 Months!

We are officially at the 1/2 way point (20 weeks plus 1 day as of today)!!! Only two more days until our ultrasound! Recently I felt the first "quickening" from deep within. Then on Thursday while watching Private Practise Bumpkin either punched, kicked, head butted or booty bumped my hand as it rested on my stomach multiple times and then apparently suffered from stage fright once Evan rushed over. Early this morning Evan finally felt a somersault of sorts. :) One of the perks of not being able to sleep through the night. It seems when I rest its party time for little Bumpkin! I've decided for the time being to refrain from taking our Saturday photos in pre-prego shirts for a while. This weeks shirt I found earlier this week. I am slowly accumulating maternity shirts as I find styles I like. Here in a couple of weeks I will have to start the search for a dress for Kayce & Matt's wedding. That's right the plane ticket and car have been booked. I am so looking forward to the wedding, visiting with old friends, making new memories and revisiting my stomping grounds!



Frontal- 20 wks


Side View- 20 wks

Standard Pregnancy Pose- 20 wks

Bare Belly- 20 wks

No comments: