Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oregon Mini-Moon

We brought in the 9th month of pregnancy in OREGON! I am so happy we were able to make it down there before Miss Bumpkin's arrival. I really didn't want my first time in Oregon to also be Bumpkin's first time. Still can't believe it's taken me 3 years to make the trip to our neighboring state! It was well worth the wait as we enjoyed every ounce of together time walking the beach, exploring coastal towns and enjoying great food!


Seaside, OR

Cannon Beach, OR




Exploring Tide Pools- Cannon Beach, OR



My boys- Cannon Beach, OR



Love.



Seaside - 36 wks



36 wks
Love this new prego shirt!



Getting Bigger- 36 wks

36 wks



Wayne Reflects.
This dog LOVES the beach!

Bumpkin Updates:
She has grown into another piece of produce! As we've entered into the 9th month she continues to grow, however the rate of growth has slowed as she is just adding brown fat to her tiny body. She is now measuring around 18.6 inches in length and could weigh anywhere between 4 lbs. 13 oz and 7 lbs. 4 oz making her roughly the size of a watermelon!! I am starting to feel her added weight and my shift in weight on my body. Next doctors appointment is tomorrow afternoon and with that will come more updates.

No comments: