Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sun Shiny Shower

Gathering of ladies.



Miss Bumpkin's Aunt Trinady sent with love some great presents!





The "Booby" balloons landed in the wrong hands.





The Myers Family got Miss Bumpkin my favorite ABC book!
Thank you Alysha, Andy & Lucas!


Bath time is much more enjoyable when your tub is a whale!
Thank you Joan!!



DelRae & Laureen checking out Miss Bumpkin's closet!




Adorable outfits from Indiana!
Thank you Brooke & Matt!



I "heart" my daddy/ Je t' "heart" papa
A little touch of Canada- Thanks AJ & Tom



Her forest inspired high chair all the way from England. :)
Thanks Aunt Marg & Cousin Steven




The most incredible swing ever made!
Thanks Uncle Eric & Auntie Shandel



The beautiful hand made quilt from my sister Julie!



My mom (the photographer) & I
Love her.
Such an event doesn't just happen all on its own. It takes planning. Such planning involves a "bible" of sorts. :) It takes a team of talent women. THANK YOU to my wonderful mother-in-law, DelRae, for taking time out of her very very busy schedule to open her home and co-host a shower in honor of Miss Bumpkin! THANK YOU to Renee, my auntie-in-law, for also planning an incredible shower with lots of tasty treats! THANK YOU to Shannon, my cousin-in-law, for tackling the deserts! A party isn't complete without guests. So to all you ladies that cleared your Saturday to shower Miss Bumpkin & I with love, I thank you! While the women were occupied with everything baby, the men of the family threw a "Man Shower" for Evan. This involved grabbing a bit to eat while consuming pitchers upon pitchers of beer, catching up, enjoying all things manly and enjoying the warm sunny day until they were given the "okay" to return. It proved to be such a wonderful weekend visiting with friends and family. We received so many wonderful things for Miss Bumpkin. Now all we need is her to arrive! It won't be long!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omg Kate...you are positively GLOWING in all of these pictures!!!!!! I'm so glad you had fun at your shower :)
-Shandel