Monday, May 3, 2010

May Flowers Brought My Anacortes Baby Shower!

Saturday with my bags packed and my brother-in-law Eric behind the wheel we hit the road that leads north. Eric to see his girlfriend Shandel and me, well I was heading to mom's before my Anacortes Baby Shower! Once in Bellingham mom and I spent the remaining part of the day relaxing, catching up and enjoying reminiscing.



On Sunday we ventured to the island to meet up with the ladies of the Island Adventure family. Words can't touch the happiness experienced in those hours with amazing women enjoying stories, great food, games and each others company.


One of many adorable outfits Miss Bumpkin will be modeling in a matter of weeks.
Apparently I need to work on displaying gifts correctly for photos :)
The talented Miss Chandler made Bumpkin matching hat & booties!
Caitlin couldn't be present for the shower because she was running with 50,000 others in Spokane! We missed her :( but the hat she made for Bumpkin had us all oohing and aweing!
Bath toys! I have a feeling Holden picked this one out. Thank you VQ family!



Family from afar were present in spirit.
THANK YOU Aunt Marg & Cousin Steven for Miss Bumpkin's car seat!

My BrookeBird and co-host :)




The Ladies that made it all happen!
Love you Julz & Brooke!


Julz my prego-partner and dear friend who graciously opened her home and put on an AMAZING shower!
THANK YOU!!

Updates:
Miss Bumpkin is now 32 wks (we've entered the 8th month!) of sweet honeydew. Measuring around 19 inches in length and around 4.5 lbs! Space is becoming more limited, but this doesn't seem to stop her from kicking, elbowing, punching and kneeing her mommy. The past couple of mornings at 5 AM she seemed determined to make more "room" by forcefully pushing outward. I thought a little limb would all of a sudden emerge from my side. She is definitely a strong one. I've heard through various sources that supposedly boys are more active in utero than girls, I can't imagine a baby more active than Miss Bumpkin. She is already like her mommy & daddy- always wanting to be on the go!

No comments: