Sunday, May 29, 2011

Shave and a Hair-cut

So there was no shaving of Miss Makenna, but definitely some hairs were cut. I hated doing it. And to be honest I was very worried for our daughters sake that I would butcher her beautiful blond mop. I think people would understand my trepidation if they could see what became of my Barbies after a visit to my hair salon. Regardless of my fears due to my lack of haircutting ability, I set out to trim Makenna's bangs since they were encroaching her eyes.



A couple of before pictures of our shaggy rag-a-muffin beauty.

Someone told me to grab a section and twist so that her bangs would not be straight across and have a more "natural" look.

"OH MY GOODNESS, MOM WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!?!?!"


-her stunned look just says it all.


After a few moments to take in her new "look", she thankfully approves!

No comments: