Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!



Ten months ago I joined the ranks with some amazing woman in the sacred role of mother.

Sunday, I celebrated my very first Mother's Day!!

Makenna playing peek-a-boo with Grandpa!



I am so proud to be this incredible little girls Mama! I have always wanted to be a mother, but I never thought I would be so blessed to actually have this desire become a reality.


Makenna and Grandma examining the pretty flowers.


My incredible Mommasita whom I love with a new depth as I've become a mom. My mother an incredible, strong, compassionate, loving, funny, wise woman who inspires me to be a better version of myself with each passing year.




The important ladies in my life. All girls....all daughters....all amazing...all dearly loved. To the mothers in my life- I love the bond we share. To my mothers...Thank you both for your love and example of what it takes to be the kind of mother I desire to grow into. To my daughter...Thank you for choosing me as your Mama. I love you beyond words for the depth of my love for you is immeasurable! You brighten our lives and teach us lessons lost and new alike.

No comments: