Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday Brings In the 7th Month!


28 wks- frontal view

28 wks- side view


28 wks- bare belly squeeze


Carrying our Easter Baskets.



Opening our baskets. The strawberry onesie was a little too small for Evan so it's getting passed onto Miss Bumpkin!




Ready to eat one delicious Easter dinner!


Updates:
At 28 weeks Miss Bumpkin is comparable to a small cabbage at approximately 17 inches in length and roughly 3 lbs! From her activity it seems to me at least that this little munchin likes the transverse position. Today it felt as if she was springing off the left side of my uterus which sent her supposedly head into the right uterine wall! That's what I was visualizing as I was getting pummeled from within! I am hoping when we have our next ultrasound, which is not on the books yet, I will get to see what she is doing in there in correspondence to what I am feeling.
Tuesday is the dreaded day at the doctors office. Starting at 9 pm Monday night I will be fasting until I undergo my final blood draw. I am a little nervous about not being able to eat for that length of time. Tests should be completed a little after noon. My appointment starts at 9 am with the first blood draw. Sandwiched in the 3 hours will be 3 blood draws and one 15 minute regular doctors appointment where I will be measured and get to hear Miss Bumpkin's heart beat- one of my new favorite sounds in the world (right up there with the exhalation of a whale!).

No comments: