Sunday, January 24, 2010

Belated Birthday Post

Presents from Evan

Great Baby Book from Eric & Shandel

Birthday Cards!

Two-toned Wrapping Paper!

Love, love, love body pillows- even more so now!

This is one thing I won't be sharing. :)

Who wants cake when you could have peanut butter pie?!

26 candles OUT.

Happy Birthday to me! Why should a birthday only be celebrated on one day? Thank you Steve for playing photographer on my birthday. I really don't know how a photo junkie like myself managed to leave the camera at home. :) We shall blame it on the prego brain. First birthday celebration with Evan (many many more to enjoy in the future), first birthday as Mrs. Oderman, last birthday before Bumpkin arrives and just that much closer to 30. I hope my 26th year is as great as my 25th.

No comments: