Saturday, January 16, 2010

17 Weeks!

Upon our return from our honeymoon it was quite obvious that something needed to be done regarding my pants situation. I wasn't certain what would be the best route, whether to just buy regular pants a bit bigger or jump right into maternity pants. To say the least it was quite an interesting experience! Conveniantly my dear friend Trinady called right as I was pulling in to Kohl's parking lot. She having been pregant two years ago (still can't believe my neice just turned 2!) has been full of so much great advice! So there I stand in Kohl's facing racks of pregnancy garments when I notice there are no zippers or buttons. I really hadn't given it much thought. I am cracking up and Trinady just adds perfectly that "during pregnancy we revert back to toddlers!!". Hilarious. In the end I thought it best to buy one pair of maternity jeans and this great find called The BeBand, which will extend the lives of many of my pre-pregnancy pants! The maternity jeans at the moment are a little too big, not enough belly yet, but are super comfy! I thought it would be fun to occassionally throw in some pre-pregancy photos from this past summer to really show the growth. :)
PrePrego Picture taken on 5.28.09 at Rosario Beach

Side View- 17 weeks

Bare Belly Side- 17 weeks
Standard Prego Pose- 17 weeks
The BeBand Saved my PrePrego Pants!

No comments: