Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Photographic Catch Up!

At the beginning of the month (March) I started watching Lucas & Grace. While the first part of the month was part-time I find myself back in full force and EXHAUSTED at the end of each day. We live a full life, one which I am truly blessed and grateful for, so we stumble on times that the blog slacks. This is one of those said times. Now its onto catching up mode.

One night after coming home, after dinner the three of us just hung out in the kitchen. Evan & I caught up on our days and what the week had in store of each of us, while Makenna happily rolled about and scooted on the kitchen floor.

It was then she did her first bridge!! Took us both by utter surprise.



What we look forward to each week: weekend lounge time in bed with our sweet girl. :)


Police Officer Grandpa had a Open House for the families of City Employees at the new City Hall/Police Station. Makenna was quite enthralled with the new space as she enjoyed the tour in Grandpa's arms.

I think she would have happily moved into Grandpa's new office if given the chance!


She sure loves her Grandpa & shiny badges.


The Proud Grandparents :)

No comments: