Friday, February 25, 2011

Surprise Weekend!!

SURPRISED to say the least! My dear friend Jen teamed up with my husband to give me one of the greatest surprises! They managed to keep her long weekend visit from me for an entire month and a half!! How is that even possible?


Auntie Jen getting Miss Makenna ready for our day trip to West Seattle. I think it's safe to say after visit this portion of the city Jen is just that much closer to moving here!!


A tribute to Jen's first visit to Washington in 2008. Rosario Beach with Jen is by far one of my fondest memories.


I do believe Makenna is smitten with her Auntie and that the feeling is mutual. :) Such a beautiful blustery day.

Wake up sweet Auntie!! It's time to play, but first it's breakfast.

Beautiful girls. Beautiful souls.


As with all good times it came to an end all too soon. How did I ever get so lucky in this life? I am blessed to have some amazing people in my life. The timing of Jen's visit couldn't have come at a better time. I was desperately missing my friends and some quality girl time. Okay and Makenna was missing her Auntie so very much. Looking forward to the day when Makenna comes downstairs for breakfast and peeks her head around the corner looking for her Auntie, and there she will be! She so looked forward to her morning ritual of snuggle time in the dining room (a.k.a Jen's guest suite). THANK YOU so very much Jen for the GREAT surprise! Makenna's tears were well worth it! :) LOVE YOU sister!

No comments: