Friday, February 25, 2011

Makenna's First Valentine's Day

Makenna knows all about this love business. After all she is one loved little girl. To her surprise and delight the greatest of emotions has one whole day set aside in its honor AND it is tradition to give those you love expressions of love. Her adorable red & pink heart embellished outfit is brought to you by none other than Grandma & Grandpa with loads of love and many kisses. :)
After a few minutes playing with the tissue paper and gnawing on the card her Valentine's sack was tipped upside down, revealing her offering of love from Momma & Daddy. Makenna loves slinkies and to my delight I found some small heart shaped ones at Target along with heart shaped bangles that I knew Makenna would have fun banging around with. I also found the perfect Valentine's book for Makenna called, " How do I love you?".


"How do I love you? It's impossible to say. For if I had a million days and time enough for all the praise, I couldn't tell you all the ways...I love you."

No comments: