Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1

24 Days of Christmas!!


I have decided to take on quite the project. Am I crazy for adding to my already full load???- probably! I always loved as a child having something to look forward to in my advent calendar- okay honestly this is the first year I won't go running to my calendar to see what goodies my mom had in store for me those 24 days leading up to Christmas. It is now my turn to ensure Makenna has her own special memories surrounding the felt advent calendar. For the next 24 days this blog will also serve as an advent calendar of sorts. At the end of each day will be a photo of Makenna from that day. What better treat than a snap shot of our precious Makenna! Hopefully, for those that stop in from time to time to see what we've been up to, you won't be too bombarded by these daily posts. It's my hope it will be a sweet way to end each day- a glimpse of Makenna. So with that, Happy 1st of December and the first day of Makenna's photographic advent. :)

No comments: