Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sunday SnowPLAY! (1.15.12)

Snow day, snow day, we headed outside to play & play!!  The snow started on my birthday (Saturday), although light in the lowlands the mountains got some much needed powder.  Sunday we awoke to 4 inches or so.  The snow was ideal for the creation of a snowman!
Quite happy with the progress of her snowman!

Since Evan & I were skiing for my birthday, returning home to Makenna just coming out of the bath, I missed out on my birthday photo with our little monkey.

Evan & our little owl. 

Makenna on the trail behind our house.  She was an excellent selector of arms, eyes, & buttons for the snowman. 

As we scaled down the bank for snowman limbs Makenna decided that she did indeed love snow.  The taste of snow that is.  She proceeded to eat and eat glove fulls of snow.

Go COUGS!  Makenna sizing up her newly created snowman!

No comments: