Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Photo Shoot

With Halloween just one sleep away, I thought it would be best to squeeze in a quick photo shoot of Miss Makenna all dressed up before the night is upon us and I end up with not enough photos of our little duck!  So today, before nap (not the wisest idea I've ever had) I dressed her up and we began playing about the house.

Cuddling with her two "buggles".

Not so happy that Momma was having her buggles dance on her head.  I thought that might get a smile out of her.  WRONG.

A little duck butt captured.

Checking out her pumpkin trick-or-treat bag.

Where are all the goodies, Momma?

Even ducks like to read.

She is a lover of pumpkins.

Patting the pumpkins head.

Pretty sure she is over the visit with the pumpkins.
Seeing herself as a duck for the first time.  She thought she was SO cute.

Loves for the cute duck.

No comments: