Saturday, June 25, 2011

Makenna Tackels Some Yard Work

It is wonderful to have a husband who takes such pride in his home & yard. Thank goodness because for those who know me well know that the green thumb skipped right over me- hopefully that means Makenna will be blessed. If the yard were left to me I'm afraid the plants would be ghostly stems and the grass would be brown. So the other day while Evan was mowing the grass and getting some yard work done, Makenna & I decided to join him as his "cheerleaders" of sorts. Makenna found her own perch to observe her hard working Dada.

Her Dada wasn't the only person she was observing. With every car that passed by the house our little love exuberantly waved and exclaimed "bye-bye"!


The bag of soil that she sat upon had one small hole on the side she rested upon. Those active little fingers discovered it in moments.

This is a new thing for Miss M. as she goes from grass to concrete.
This facial expression is priceless.

No comments: